Creative Services Director
The Hill, a division of Nexstar Media Group, seeks a Marketing Manager to lead the development and production of sales materials, client pitch decks/proposals, and the audience and competitive data needed to support marketing narratives.
• Work cross-functionally with sales representatives, media planners, and branded content teams to develop client-specific integrated multi-media proposals.
• Manage market-intelligence efforts to expand our understanding of activity among both our competitive set and the digital advertising space at large.
• Write, proofread, and edit marketing copy, ensuring typo- and error-free deliverables.
• Learn about and help refine our description of The Hill's products, audience and brand to effectively demonstrate our unique value proposition to current and potential clients.
• 2+ years' experience in media advertising, preferably in a Sales Development or marketing role. Publisher, agency, or other digital advertising experience a plus.
• Understand the core elements of media advertising – digital, video, print, and experiential.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
• Highly motivated and passionate with the ability to work well both independently and as a proactive team member.
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels and within multiple functions of an organization.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Experience with PowerPoint, Keynote, Comscore and Google Analytics a plus.
About The Hill:
Established in 1994, The Hill is the country's definitive digital source for non-partisan political news and information. Inside the Beltway, it's known as an essential, agenda-setting read for lawmakers and influencers. Beyond the Capitol, The Hill's trusted content is shared more often on social media than any other major broadcast or political news brand in America.
Our properties include TheHill.com, reaching a monthly audience of 38M; Hill.TV, the largest independent video platform within the Beltway with 1.4B annual views; The Hill's print edition, one of the most influential sources for law and policy makers; Elevate Studios, creating breakthrough branded content offerings for leading marketers; and The Hill Events, which hosted 70 virtual events last year, featuring 92 Members of Congress and 88 industry leaders in meaningful policy discussions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ron7b6-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.