• Supervise the production and provide creative feedback/notes on production format, rundowns, casting, outlines, set design, graphics, music, and story plan.
• Oversee post-production on a slate of shows, including guiding story, style, and creative vision in the editorial process.
• Oversee development of new Television projects, including step deals, pilots, presentations, and direct-to-series, first season orders.
• Drive creative innovation on all series and in partnerships with sales, digital, marketing, and PR for first-to-market.
• Serve as the main point of contact between the key internal departments and outside producers and production companies in managing day-to-day details of production.
• Work with producers and production companies to maintain adherence and accountability for aspects of editorial, budgetary, and production standards as well as contractual requirements for programming.
• Ability to evaluate budgets
• Attend shoots as needed in the studio and on location.
• Manage on-camera talent where necessary on selected shows.
• Manage and communicate the flow of information, materials, dates, schedules, etc. and facilitate necessary approvals, materials, and information across various departments.
• Liaise with sales team and production company to provide integration ideas and supervise integration execution on set.
• Supervise and conceptualize the production elements of the digital materials that emanate from assigned shows, i.e. webisodes/extra scenes/blogs, etc.
• Problem-solve shows issues with producers, production companies, and internal stakeholders.
• Work in close partnership with internal stakeholders, including marketing, digital, social, PR, etc., and evaluate creative materials emanating from these divisions.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in unscripted programming for a broadcast network, cable network, or television production company.
• Knowledge of all aspects of contemporary TV production and post-production including digital and social media.
• Proficiency in TV production of competition shows.
• Outstanding editorial judgment and creative abilities, with emphasis on story development, series production, and strong post-production skills.
• Strong relationships with the agents, talent managers, TV, and Digital production community.
• Strong relationships with independent producers and showrunners.
• Comfortable communicating with on-camera talent.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high-energy environment.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34ez4-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.