The Digital Service Representative is responsible for providing complete post-sale support to NBCUniversal digital properties. The DSR serves as the first point of contact for post-sale maintenance, guaranteed delivery and service of our clients' advertising schedules. Additionally, the DSR will work with internal clients including Sales, Strategic Planning, and Sales Operations.
• Responsible for entering advertiser contracts into NBCU's in house contract management system
• Support Digital Sales Planners by entering deals and providing required reporting
• Coordinate and execute changes/optimization to existing contracts
• Monitor and report weekly pacing and delivery
• Send campaign screen shots / proof of campaign launch for all placements to agencies
• Complete custom reporting requests and post-campaign summary reports for clients
• Collect agency assets and create tag alignment sheet for campaign trafficking
Post Analysis and Invoice Validation
• Collaborate with billing and operations to ensure billed impressions are delivered
• Work with clients to resolve differences in third party reporting
• Develop strong understanding of our products and solutions for advertisers
• Serve as the primary contact with clients and agencies to ensure status and maintenance of digital advertising schedules
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients/agencies
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Client Service and/or Account Management experience a plus.
• Must have strong communication/interpersonal skills, be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment, be detail oriented and responsive, deadline driven and have strong quantitative reasoning skills.
• Computer Skills – Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5419-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.