The Sr. Associate Content Producer will join SNY's growing content development team. This in-person role will primarily be responsible for idea generation and production of studio/digital shows and long-form content.
• Oversee all aspects of producing both studio and long-form, taped programming.
• Ability to build show rundowns and work in a control-room environment.
• Independently responsible for the conception and editing of multi-platform video segments including, but not limited to, highlight packages, features, bumps and teases. This may also include editing long-form programs.
• Brainstorm, draft and pitch multi-platform content ideas, both short-form and long-form.
• Work closely with on-air talent, setting up in-studio and remote guest interviews.
• Function quickly and efficiently to meet all deadlines.
• Handle the high-stress, live situations (in and out of the control room) in a positive and constructive manner with peers, management and across teams.
• Minimum 5 years of production experience in a digital/sports newsroom environment.
• Experience working on long-form documentary style programming.
• Thorough knowledge of sports, both locally and nationally.
• Familiarity with iNews and Slack.
• Experience with editing platforms including Avid, Premiere and Cloud UX.
• Positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks a must.
• Solid editorial judgment.
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to work non-traditional shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• It is the policy of SNY to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Candidates must be able and willing to take direction well.
• Must be a collaborative team player who works well with others, in a fast-paced environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9jzp-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.