Director, Environment, Health & Safety
Freelance Digital Graphics Designer - NBC Sports
This is a full-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6 - 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Freelance Digital Graphics Content Creator is a core part of the digital video production team. The role includes motion graphics editing and working closely with producers to visually enhance video content for distribution across all of NBC Sports' digital platforms.
• Create custom motion picture graphics for digital video content; topics include sports across the NBC Sports portfolio, fantasy sports, sports betting, and original programming.
• Respond quickly to requests from digital team and deliver on deadlines.
• Proactively pitch and execute new original video and graphic concepts.
• Design branded elements for digital video franchises.
• Produce social media-tailored content.
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or equivalent work experience
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in digital media design
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Power Point
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• Possess a high level of initiative and strong work ethic
• Knowledge of sports is ideal
• Knowledge of fantasy sports and sports betting is a bonus
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technology, software and techniques
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong knowledge/interest in digital production and digital platforms
• Strong communication skills
• Exhibits a passion for sports and sports media
• Strong knowledge of professional and college sports, athletes, teams, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4341y-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.