NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of multiple existing accounts for a select territory with the purpose of maximizing client satisfaction, account retention, and increasing the adoption of GolfNow's suite of products and services. This Customer Success Manager will support the California region and report into the Area Director.
• Accountable for all aspects of relationship management of assigned accounts with the result of maximizing client satisfaction and product usage across all product and service lines
• Working with the GolfNow team to consult and close golf courses/resorts on compelling offers for GolfNow's suite of products
• Develop customer relationships that promote retention and alignment of client goals
• Drive adoption of the 6 core products including Platform, Plus, Answers, Technology, Premium Marketing and ClubBuy
• Implement strategic business initiatives to expand the range of offerings for our GolfNow customers
• Working with Golf Course Partners to support and help develop plans to operate their business daily
• Perform frequent client reviews in of product and service consultations and demonstrations (some travel may be required)
• Review performance of distributions channels and recommend pricing and yield strategies to drive more rounds of golf and increase revenue
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Excellent communication skills and quick communication
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Additional Job Requirements
• Orlando-based employment required, hybrid work environment
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submit your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
• Reliable with the ability to work in a professional office setting, remotely and independently without direct supervision in a demanding, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Demonstrated experience adapting, learning new skill sets, and gaining an understanding of operational challenges
• Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
• Well organized with great attention to detail
• Self-motivated and curious
• Strong team player
• Detail oriented self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills both verbal and written
• Client Management Experience
• Sales development and/or strategy experience a plus
• Online distribution experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d52850-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.