Lead Image Finaling
Our Editorial team serves as the key link between our clients, our in-house production teams, and the artists around the globe working on our film projects.
You will oversee ingestion/processing of incoming client material, management of the internal edits of the film's sequences and the running of various review sessions.
This is a role that will have you developing your skills and learning new experiences.
What You'll Need
• Strong communication skills
• Proven organizational experience
• Understanding of Editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, and Davinci Resolve
• A passion and willingness to learn
Any of the following technical skills is a bonus:
• Experience with Linux
• Experience with a variety of film and HD formats
• Basic understanding of color science
• Scripting knowledge such as command line usage or python
Any of the following experience is a great advantage:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical school certification in film editing or computer graphics, or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in an editorial environment, preferably in visual effects
• Strong technical background
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r091wm-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.