Senior Delivery Manager
Beverly Hills, CA
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking a full-time Editor/Producer for the Unscripted TV department. The successful candidate will work closely with the development team to help elevate pitch materials by editing and/or providing assistance editing sales sizzles, promos and casting tapes.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create and edit sizzles, promos, sales reels and casting selects with a quick turn-around
• Mixing Audio
• Creating graphics and logos
• Self-reliant to pull footage from the internet and edit together rip reels
• Work on special projects as assigned
• Assist Executive Producer-Editor as needed
• 2+ years of experience in professional video editing
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and After Effects
• Knowledgeable in multiple file formats and codecs
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Creative problem solver
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Ability to work both independently and with a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Must have resume and examples of past work. An editor reel is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx0j3-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.
Become a part of one of the most dynamic and iconic entertainment studios in the world. Enjoy a collegial familial work environment that is brimming with excitement growth and success. Our team is full of forward thinking, open minded, and enthusiastic employees that continuously nourish our growing company. We are committed to bringing on the most talented, passionate and creative people, who want to succeed at a company that promotes internal growth and encourages opportunities to those who are passionate about growing alongside this company.