Company: Cuffe and Taylor
Reports to: Director of Theatre Touring
Working Hours: Full-time, fixed term contract for approx. one year
What it's like to work in the Team
The Cuffe and Taylor Promoting department is responsible for Promoting hundreds of concerts throughout the UK every year. We are looking for a hard-working individual to assist them on all aspects of this incredibly busy and fast-moving business.
Who you are
Competencies / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Effective Communicator
• Previous experience with Venue and Artist contracts
• Ability to work spreadsheets and databases – good working knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to plan and organise own workload in an incredibly fast paced environment
• Knowledge of venue/general touring industry and a keen interest in music/concerts would be advantageous
• Ability to establish and develop relationships within the Music industry
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success
• Attention to Detail
• Self-motivated team player
• Flexible approach
• Good interpersonal, relationship management and negotiation skills
• Ability to lead from the front showing best practice across all disciplines
What the role includes
• Sending and updating tour itineraries
• Updating budgets and tour accounts
• Ensuring artist/venue contracts and work permits are processed in timely manner
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Updating and sending guest Lists
• Updating reps with correct info
• Raising invoices
• Booking travel, hotels, Visas etc. and diary coordination
• Dealing with all incoming queries from internal departments (accounts, ticketing, marketing etc) and external contacts (agents, venues, other promoters, etc)
Cuffe and Taylor is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 23rd January 2022. We revise the right to close applications at any time.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63ok8-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.