Television Account Executive - KOTA / Kevn
About KOTA & KEVN:
KOTA/KEVN is located in Rapid City SD at the base of the beautiful Black Hills. KOTA/KEVN are the area's local news leader and feature a facility that brings state-of-the-art technology to the Black Hills region. KOTA/KEVN is dedicated to informing the public through television, social media and a local live-streaming newscast. Our team produces seven (7) daily news casts M-F and four (4) newscasts each weekend.
KOTA & KEVN TV in Rapid City has an immediate opening for a local advertising sales account executive with an emphasis on developing new business. This Account Executive will be responsible for achieving sales revenue goals through the selling of commercial advertising time and digital media products to new and existing clients.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
1. Assess the market and potential of prospective accounts and meet with local businesses to learn about their marketing needs.
2. Responsible for implementing the company's advertising platforms and marketing strategy, identifying and qualifying leads while consistently closing business in order to meet or exceed their sales quota.
3. Accurately, and on a timely basis, document sales and customer service activities, and process appropriate paperwork.
4. Outstanding verbal and written communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
5. Compliance with all company, station, and governmental regulations is required.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, 2-4 years of outside sales experience preferred. Must have excellent driving record and reliable transportation, ability to move freely around sales territory and various work environments as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. Also, if applicable to the position, MVR/Driver's review and testing.
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented? Please join our team, send your cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0eke8-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.