Videographer / Editor - KCTV
KCTV5 is the CBS affiliate serving the Kansas City metropolitan area.
KCTV is currently seeking a Videographer/Editor to edit dynamic, quality newscasts that represent the philosophy and standards established by the News Director. On occasion, this position shoots video for newscasts.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to edit non-linear video
- Must be able to shoot clean, clear and creative video
- Will need to remain calm during breaking news and big work assignments and complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Able to communicate well with assignment desk, newsroom managers, and other colleagues
- Ability to roll on live feeds and interviews
- Ability to meet deadlines
- At least two years of non-linear editing experience
- At least one year of videography experience
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume, cover letter, and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxv334-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.