Part Time - Marketing Associate
This program provides part-time seasonal opportunities for interested individuals to assist our Team with marketing events, activities and in-game elements to gain exposure to the sports industry event planning, game presentation and execution.
• Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus and Team Work
Game Responsibilities -
• Working with various departments to execute pre-game/in-game/post-game fan activities and promotions
• Fan interactive elements and areas like Sky Court and concourse
• Assist with setting up and breaking down various areas and equipment needed for the game
• Provide customer service to all fans attending the game and assist when needed
• Assist the Community department with various fund-raising elements
Event Responsibilities –
• Assist in execution of the Rockets Community, Ticket Sales, Corporate, Marketing and Events and Promotions events
• Assist in the execution of outside events at community outreach, city festivals, trade shows and other public events
• Periodically assist Events and Promotions department with office work
• Other duties assigned by supervisor
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• In pursuit of bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
• Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights, weekends and all major holidays
• Must be available to work all Rockets home games during the 2022-2023 season
• Must be available for at least 20+ hours a week
• Ability to maintain confidential and/or proprietary information
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as on an individual basis as situation dictates
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications with internal and external customers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities
• Eagerness to learn
• Ability to lift 25+ pound
Physical and Mental Requirements:
• The employee is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, use handle or feel, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, communicate with others.
• Expect all members to move with a sense of urgency, be proactive and seek various tasks that need to be completed to assist and support the department to the best of their ability
• The vision requirement includes the ability to review written and electronic materials in both digital and physical format
• The employee must be able to transfer and move items for departmental needs
• The employee must be able to adjust changing work hours and locations as needed in light of the strong focus on external communications and relationships.
Highly motivated and dependable Individuals that exhibit our ONE TEAM PHILOSOPHY of PASSION, ACCOUNTABILITY, CUSTOMER FOCUS, TEAMWORK are welcome to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb5b5o-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.