As a Sales Account Associate, you will work with the sales team on processing and advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials for sales teams, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. This individual will work closely with the advertising sales team to ensure effective placement of sales activity. The Entry Level – Sales Associate position is a training sales program that will develop Sales Account Associates into Sales Account Executives.
• Assist the development of sales proposals, advertising packages, and client presentations.
• Create supportive marketing materials for the sales department.
• Prepare proposals based on account executive requests.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (including: sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
• Entering and maintaining all orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all MediaLine/WOCentral orders to WideOrbit.
• Maintain and organize sales databases.
• Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
• In-person attendance is required
Training and Development:
• Comprehensive 10-12-month training, with ongoing career development and opportunities through the Hearst Sales Development Program.
• Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques.
• Train with top sales producers.
• Learn software skills on MediaLine and WideOrbit.
• After the Hearst Sales Development Program, you will be eligible for an increase in responsibilities and a new job title.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Excellent social, intrapersonal, and presentation skills.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
• Proficient in Excel.
• Must have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Hearst Television is a proud supporter of military veterans. Related military training and experience will be considered.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Extensive Training Program
• Health and Welfare Programs Including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Retirement and Income Protection Programs Including a 401k plan
• Work/Life Programs Including Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Apply to learn more about the great benefits Hearst has to offer!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rev5k7-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.