We are looking for an Analyst to drive insights, analytics, and reporting for our Memberships business. This team's mission is to develop direct relationships with our most engaged audiences by bundling the best of what each of our magazine brands has to offer. The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the growth of our Memberships business through analytics, reporting, and ad-hoc requests.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large data sets in a variety of systems and tools and will have a proven ability to effectively communicate insights to cross-functional stakeholders.
What you'll do:
• Analyze e-commerce performance data to inform strategy and guide growth for our membership programs
• Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly membership reporting across sales platforms
• Build and maintain dashboards for cross-functional stakeholders to provide actionable insights
• Partner with cross-functional teams (i.e. Data and Product) to gather requirements for, improve, QA, and troubleshoot data collection and reporting for all membership experiences, user flows, systems, and processes
• Partner with membership program leads to execute survey campaigns and analyze resulting response data
• Create ad-hoc analyses and provide relevant business reporting for team members and partners
• Implement, maintain, and improve tools and processes that help streamline membership reporting
• Assist with QA and testing of new program landing pages, campaign offers, etc.
• Support marketing campaign analytics and attribution
Who you are:
• 2+ years of relevant experience, including business/marketing analysis, e-commerce, marketing project management, or process improvement
• Possess excellent quantitative skills, particularly using Microsoft Excel (Brief Excel skills test required)
• Experience aggregating data and working with large datasets
• Innately curious, always asking ''how can we do this better?'' and providing actionable solutions
• Team player, ability to be flexible, work with, and learn from many different partners
• Ability to take initiative, be a self-starter and think critically
• Proficient in Google Analytics, Looker, or other business intelligence/reporting tools
• Familiar with media/ecommerce metrics throughout the funnel from traffic/pageviews to sales/conversion rates
• Experience with SQL, Tableau or other data analysis and/or visualization skills a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp0mk-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.