The organisation also includes Xandr's suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
You will be responsible for the coordination of Marketing and PR activities for WM kids brands in Iberia, focusing on Portuguese territories. You will guarantee the best execution for all marketing campaigns and will coordinate the best PR practices in order to sustain and support brands and properties.
• Ideate, develop and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities in agreement with the Marketing and PR Manager
• Coordination and delivering of the PR strategies and activities
• Monitor, review and report all marketing and PR activities and results
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with Central Team and all relevant departments from a Franchise management perspective
• Coordination and execution of commercial marketing activities in order to support the AD Sales and Licensing departments
• Media planning
• In depth experience in a brand marketing and PR environment
• Negotiation and presentation skills and experience
• Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external teams across multiple markets
• Fluent in Italian
• Experience in a TV/entertainment company
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of colour, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3ye9n-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.