TECHNICAL MEDIA PROD. (PRIMARY) - WAVE
WAVE is the first television station to sign on in Kentucky and Southern Indiana and has a rich history of being the areas most trusted source for local news, weather, and sports. WAVE is the official television station for the Kentucky Derby and is known across the country for its award-winning journalism and breakthrough investigations. As part of the Gray Television family, WAVE is on the leading-edge of innovation, constantly investing in the tools and technology to best serve our audiences on all screens with original and local multi-platform content. WAVE is in the heart of downtown Louisville, where technology, filmmaking, tourism, sports, education, health, and music make Louisville one of the most industry-diverse metro areas in the nation.
WAVE News in Louisville, Kentucky is looking for a talented and energetic Technical Media Producer to join our team. Technical Media Producers are a hybrid role combining live newscast directing with automation and traditional master control duties which include monitoring WAVE's broadcast signals, commercial playout, and FCC compliance.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directing live or pre-recorded productions using Ross Overdrive
- Monitoring on-air signals, transmitter, and FCC logs
- Ingesting daily programming and commercials
- Monitoring programming playlist automation
- Newscast editing
- Experience with ENPS, Edius and Ross Overdrive is preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Work well with others as part of a team or alone
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjw78b-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.