FOX Sports is looking for a Segment Producer to join our team in Los Angeles. This role will produce high end pieces for FOX's NFL Sunday (and other sports) and FOX Sports. You will be responsible to come up with ideas, shoot, and edit top quality short pieces under considerable deadlines. You will work in a high-pressure live TV environment on gamedays.
*LINKS TO REELS AND WORK MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop/create ideas/scripts for post-produced production elements
• Direct and produce shoots when applicable
• Produce in the edit bay and deliver network-level pieces ready for air
• Provide production support to live broadcasts
• Build relationships with crews/team reps/talent and other high-profile partners
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Experience in Television and Broadcasting, preferably network TV, preferably sports TV
• Experience directing and producing shoots with small to medium sized crews
• Extensive sports knowledge, especially, but not limited to, the NFL
• Ability to tell stories on TV in a creative, short manner
• Ability to direct talent on set
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Some live TV experience. This is not as important as being able to produce good tape!
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g62y88-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.