Our team is looking for a creative and experienced After Effects and Premiere Pro Editor. This is a unique hybrid role that encompasses design and editing. The ideal candidate will have an ear for sound, vision, design aesthetics, and excellent communication.
Hours Undecided: 12pm- 8pm either Monday-Friday or Wednesday – Sunday. (Breaking News changes all shifts)
ALL CANDIDATES MUST INCLUDE A LINK AND OR COPY OF YOUR REEL (YOUR OWN WORK) TO BE CONSIDERED
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Deliver 2-3 promos daily with a tight turnaround time
• Communicate edit and design clearly with producers and editors
• Ensure promo spots are executed to the highest quality standards
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 5+ years of experience
• High level of expertise in both After Effects and Premiere Pro
• High level of design aesthetics
• Ability to work remotely
• High-speed internet access
• Proven work experience as a video editor
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6wk1-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.