Are you an experienced PR, marketing or advertising professional looking to join an award-winning agency? Join CatchOn as an Account Director to develop and drive strategic campaigns for our prestigious portfolio of hospitality, F&B, design and lifestyle clients. You will lead our Account Servicing team to provide quality brand and marketing communications counsel, engage in business development and achieve extraordinary results for clients.
• Craft appropriate strategies, identify business needs and objectives, provide insights and proactively identify solutions to help achieve client goals
• Lead new business development, including the preparation of proposals, pitching to prospective clients and generating new ideas
• Manage pipeline forecasting and reporting, account planning and review process
• Lead the Account Servicing team in planning and prioritizing account team deliverables, effectively delegating responsibilities and executing strategic tasks according to each client's brief as well as the demands of the overall agency client portfolios
• Build strong client relationships and oversee multiple campaigns for different clients simultaneously
• Seek out opportunities for cross-client collaboration, partnerships and mutually beneficial relationships
• Lead strategy meetings, brainstorming sessions, media interviews, events and research studies
• Review and approve content such as press releases, briefing documents, fact sheets, executive biographies, brochures, trend reports and social media posts
• Proactively cultivate deep pool of media contacts to mine insights and create client opportunities
• Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment, provide guidance, mentorship, growth opportunities and performance feedback to the account team
• Ensure quality control by reviewing agency products including creative work, key client communications, schedules, and creative strategies
Role Specific Skills/ Attributes
• Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing or a related field
• 7-10 years of experience in PR, marketing, advertising or a related field, in-house or in an agency
• Social media savvy with SEM experience and knowledge of digital media buy placements (Google Adwords, social media buy, etc)
• Experience in leading account management, campaign strategy, social media, event management and media planning
• Has managed cross-functional teams and possesses excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
• Proven track record of building and retaining client business
• Creative problem solver with a keen attention to detail
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• A team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We look for candidates who can demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values, including:
• Creativity: Imagination untethered who dares to be different.
• Confidence: Wisdom and maturity. Common sense and critical thinking.
• Integrity: Trustworthiness and dependability.
• Passion: Driven from within. Demonstrates commitment and ownership.
• Collaboration: An emphasis on teamwork and a win/win mentality
About CatchOn – A Finn Partners Company
CatchOn was founded in 2000 out of a simple desire to do good work with and for good people. Through the years, we've worked with people - partners, employees, clients –- who share the same vision. We joined Finn Partners, a global integrated PR and marketing agency, in January 2019.
We are proud of the 'hybrid' nature of our consultancy. With combined expertise in brand development, marketing communications, market research and PR, we help create and communicate new businesses and brands, and reinvent existing ones. We work together to deliver breakthrough results for our clients.
We have offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai and an impressive client portfolio in hospitality, F&B, design, lifestyle and luxury. Known for our dynamic and nurturing corporate culture and longstanding client relationships, our agency continues to grow and we are always on the look-out for strong talent.
About Finn Partners, Inc.
Finn Partners was launched in 2011 to realize Peter Finn's vision to create a leading communications agency dedicated to shaping a bold new future in which innovation and partnership are strong drivers of the brand. Finn Partners specializes in the full spectrum of communications services, including digital and social media. Practice areas include arts, consumer lifestyle & sports, corporate social responsibility, education, health, manufacturing, technology, travel, and public affairs.
We are entrepreneurial-minded, global, and focused on integrated programs that bring to life the world-changing technologies, products, and services of our client partners.
Our company culture celebrates delighting our clients with innovative and creative campaigns and programs, and we provide opportunities for our employees to conduct career-meaningful work in a creative, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun environment. We work hard and play nice.
Headquartered in New York City, the agency has 1,000+ employees, with offices in 24 cities around the world: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Dublin, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Fort Lauderdale, Frankfurt, Jerusalem, London, Los Angeles, Munich, Nashville, Paris, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Tamuning (Guam), Vancouver (Wash.) and Washington DC
We offer attractive salaries as well as career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Interested candidates should apply with a detailed resume including earliest availability, current/last and expected salary.
Applicants are welcomed to find out more about us on our website or follow us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn to get the latest updates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7jwk8-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.