Lead Technical Product Manager (Sketchfab)
Sketchfab Content Services
What We Do
We enable 3D sharing for Professional, Brands and User Generated content used by millions around the world. Our mission is to provide world class tools and platforms to democratize content for the open metaverse and make it easier, faster, and safer to publish, share, manage, and deliver assets to any creative applications and social media. We operate at a massive scale as one of the largest 3D communities in the world where professionals, brands and enthusiasts share their 3D content with millions of users. Our objective is to become the default content platform for the open metaverse.
What You'll Do
You will be the vision holder for our content services platform and responsible for this vision to be delivered to users and iterated upon. You will help move forward our open metaverse initiative to enable creators to deliver outstanding experiences using universal 3D assets independently of the applications being used.
In this role, you will
• Drive the native integration and web services with external applications and platforms for sharing and distributing content to fuel the open metaverse, convert business requirements into a technical product plan.
• Own the feature roadmap for our content services platform to balance internal with external customer needs, vision, and Epic's long term strategy to allow us to deliver incremental solutions that build toward the long-term vision for the platform.
• Partner broadly across our engineering teams to build feedback loops to understand their needs and ensure that our strategy and roadmap aligns to deliver the best possible developer experience.
• Work side-by-side with our user experience, studios, content and platform engineering teams.
What we're looking for
• 8+ years of experience in a mix of 3D content pipeline and real time engine in the field of engineering, technical product management or product design roles.
• Technical understanding of cloud services, asset production, 3D DCC tools (Maya, Blender, 3ds Max) and Open Standard (GLTF, USD) combined with a customer-focused mindset.
• Ability to work across different disciplines and teams to build a cohesive product vision for our content platform.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and using both qualitative and quantitative methods to define a prioritized roadmap.
• Good analytical skills and judgment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e2ne-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.