Producer, Digital Video (Contract)
• Produce digital videos for the Daily News team, finding creative angles for pop culture stories
• Produce content in E! News' voice that is celebratory, informative, and when appropriate, humorous
• Write scripts and edit videos under tight deadlines – often multiple stories per day
• Innovate with new edit techniques and approaches to stay ahead of the ever-changing digital media landscape
• Track scripts, pull supporting b-roll, SOTs, and photos
• Review & QC edits
• Ensure segments are edited/uploaded in a timely manner
• Work with E!'s social and editorial teams to create highly-sharable content
• Liaison with gfx artist, photo team, and new media, as needed
• Produce branded content, as needed
• Juggle multiple projects with parallel timelines
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree
• 4+ years production experience on any platform (TV, Digital, Social) • Minimum 4 years production experience on any platform (TV, Digital, Social)
• Strong writing skills and video content production background (Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, etc)
• Ability to work a Thursday – Monday schedule
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all CompanyCOVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Thorough understanding of the digital content space and the challenging dynamics behind it
• Solution-oriented and have a proven ability to innovate
• Strong communication skills
• Organized, detail-oriented
• Ability to keep a pulse on trending/viral topics across digital platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, TikTok and Instagram
• Expansive pop culture and entertainment/celebrity knowledge a must
• Willingness to maintain a flexible schedule and work overtime with short notice when necessary
• Possess working knowledge of basic video editing functions and production tools. Basic audio editing experience a plus. Voiceover experience a plus.
• Ability to work in a highly creative and deadline driven environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4x4m-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.