• TV Commercial Operations is the portion of the organization that handles the reception and scheduling of all commercial materials on all 19 networks. We interface with ad sales and external agencies to marry what is booked into the system with what materials agencies provide to us.
• This role is for E-Copy supervisor. This person will supervise the day-to-day aspects of the E-Copy team like ensuring correctness of things input by other people, working through materials that are received, and backing up people when they are out.
• This is a great position, but a stressful one. We handle virtually all of the copy that is input for the networks and as such it carries great responsibility that we do it correctly. The job is fast paced with quick decision being a vital component. Having absolute mastery of copy is very important as decisions made by the supervisor can have large financial ramifications.
• Must exhibit excellent problem-solving abilities
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to compile, code, categorize, audit or verify information or data
• Ability to enter, store or maintain information in written or electronic form
• Must have the legal right to work
• Supervise workflow of the E-Copy queue including, but not limited to: Confirming revisions, proofing others work, assigning responsibilities to individual people to expedite completion of duties, processing documents in the queue, working with manager to effectively distribute work among team members.
• Work with manager to define and develop efficient work processes and procedures in a manner that ensures maximum revenue retention and high-quality output, explain and enforce established policies with emphasis on consistency and adherence to processes
• Provide back-up for bundle desks as needed and have proven abilities in copy management; provide leadership and serve as resource for staff
• Interact daily with ad sales and outside agency personnel to resolve contract issues, provide information needed in the workflow process, expedite materials (instructions, tapes) and serve as front line contact for problem resolution
• Minimum 3-year experience in Cable Commercial Operations, cross-training on log/copy/programming with proven ability to back-up all desks. A strong foundational knowledge of copy is a must.
• High initiative level and demonstrated leadership skills. Willingness to continue cross-training and ability to manage high work volume and meet all established deadlines, demonstrated flexibility and focus in high stress environment with emphasis on being both a leader and a team player
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work within time constraints and exhibit flexibility in work hours based on business needs and seasonal demands
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r07kej-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.