The Senior Writer/Producer for Cartoonito is responsible for concepting, writing, and producing assigned promotions to the network brand across on-air (Cartoon Network), streaming (HBOMAX) and live events. This position is for a highly skilled creative with an exceptional history of creative work focused on the preschool audience. This position partners and reports to the CARTOONITO Creative Director.
• Determines and maintains the creative vision/''look and feel'' of the brand through promos, campaigns and network packaging.
• Creates on-air or digital promotions that maximize appeal of programming to viewers.
• Interacts and coordinates with multi-disciplinary staff during productions.
• Interacts with other departments on key campaign initiatives.
• May make the full scope of creative, content, production, and editing decisions for assigned projects.
• May inform and guide key art, print, billboard, banner ads, real world events and properties across all platforms and for other departments.
• Effectively produces new and innovative promotions.
• Mentors and serves as a resource to junior members of the staff.
• Takes creative risks with each project (strengthen writing skills and ability to concept each project).
• Assigned larger, complex, strategic projects.
• Work is reviewed by management at major milestones.
• 5 - 7 years of professional experience
• Strong background on preschool promotion.
• Must be able to demonstrate exceptional creative execution via reel or portfolio, case studies and/or campaigns.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
• Must be extremely creative, highly organized, able to manage several projects simultaneously, and very detail-oriented.
• The successful candidate should be a strong 'ideas' person, able to hold their own with senior management.
• Must have a complete understanding of the creative and production process from start to finish.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7j37q-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.