The Creative Director provides the vision and strategy for CARTOONITO's marketing and promotions across on-air (Cartoon Network), streaming (HBOMAX) and live events. This position is for a highly skilled and creative leader with an exceptional history of creative work focused on the preschool audience. This position reports to the Kids&Family Creative Director to oversee, guide and direct the CARTOONITO brand. This position develops the artistic strategy that aligns with the voice of the series and events set forth by Marketing, Consumer Products and On-Air.
• Provide creative and strategic input for any or all areas: print, digital, events, consumer products, social
• In partnership with Design and Production heads, lead strategy for all creative elements/assets for the network which includes, but is not limited to, marketing, on-air and ad sales promotions.
• Promotes the solicitation of creative innovations for the network.
• Build strong relationships across other departments to execute aligned marketing strategies.
• Reviews and approves final creative concepts.
• Mentors the creative staff.
• Serves as the creative critic along with head of Design.
• Leader in the planning, conceptualizing, and execution of yearly Upfront.
• 10-15 years creative experience.
• Strong background in creative direction with a focus on preschool.
• 7-10 years Experience managing a team.
• Must be able to demonstrate exceptional creative execution via reel or portfolio, case studies and/or campaigns.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
• Must be extremely creative, highly organized, able to manage several projects simultaneously, and very detail-oriented.
• The successful candidate should be a strong 'ideas' person, able to hold their own with senior management.
• Must have a complete understanding of the creative and production process from start to finish.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzy0x3-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.