BRON is the parent to a group of companies, operating across the media and technology sectors. Co-founded in 2010, BRON has grown into is a leader in the global film, television, and animation worlds, with new digital content, interactive gaming, international sales, merchandising & licensing, plus venture investments and advisory initiatives across the media-tech space. BRON has built a reputation for creating world-class, purpose based and commercially accessible content which has led the company to critical acclaim, including 32 Academy Award nominations, with 6 wins.
Capitalizing on a foundation built over 11+ years, enduring industry partnerships, and cultural acclaim, BRON is expanding its media omniverse to engage with audiences long after the credits roll. Through the development of original IP, cross-platform media experiences and data-driven insights BRON will continue their charge to tell important intersectional stories and foster conversation within a new media landscape.
The candidate will be based in Canada (working 9am - 6pm PST schedule), but this position is fully remote.
• Join BRON's Interactive game development team on the ground floor, and contribute your ideas to help shape our games
• Coordinate with design lead and other project leadership to implement gameplay features in UE5
• Develop high-performance, robust, maintainable code in a cross-platform environment to support gameplay systems
• Help lay the groundwork to build future titles for BRON
• Lend your knowledge to assist with networking features, and building pipelines to deliver builds to iOS, Android, and Steam platforms
• Work closely with the entire game team to provide technical, creative, and scheduling feedback
• Unravel and decipher high-level feature requests into actionable tasks
• 3+ years programming experience in the AAA, casual or mobile gaming industry
• Minimum of 1 full project development cycle that led to a shipped title
• Unreal 4+ expertise with applicable knowledge and experience with Unreal 5
• Excellent skills in C++ programming and object-oriented architecture with the ability to code and architect game systems and tools
• Exceptional communication skills
• Great math skills
• Sound technical judgment in estimating task complexity.
• Strong personal communication skills.
• Experience/interest in full stack development, including UI/UX through backend
• Well versed in games and the ability to articulate what is strong/weak about the design of existing games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r725oq-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.