Bally Sports' mission is to build a transformative, participatory sports platform, anchored by the most exclusive and relevant live professional games, that provides fans a year-round opportunity to engage with content and communities they are most passionate about. We are looking for a customer service manager to oversee and develop a team of customer support agents and implement strategies that will help grow and cultivate the Bally Sports audience across all of our digital platforms.
Bally Sports DTC - Customer Support Manager Responsibilities
• Supervise the day-to-day operations of the customer support team
• Improve the customer service experience by listening, polling, and surveying our most engaged and loyal customers
• Create and maintain customer support documents, including but not limited to training and onboarding materials and a working playbook for internal stakeholders
• Make weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer service reports and surveys that will be read by c-level management
• Understand new products/technologies and changing consumer behavior to better enhance the Bally Sports offering
• Create a workflow to ingest, organize and prioritize feedback and bugs found by our users
• Recruit, mentor, and develop customer services agents and create an environment where they can excel
• 2+ years prior experience in customer facing roles
• Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager who has supervised a team of remote workers
• Strong attention to detail to be able to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills
• Aware of the industry's latest technology trends and applications
• Passion for sports
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wqz1-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.