- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Make your mark in Sports Broadcasting and Digital Media at Bally Sports Wisconsin! We are part of Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions communications, the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, and we are looking for a Client Service Coordinator in our Milwaukee/Brookfield, Wisconsin, office.
This position is designed to work closely with the Advertising Sales Team in all facets of the business, including our sponsor partnerships within our Bucks and Brewers broadcasts.. The CSC will report to our Local Sales Manager to support our Local Sales operations, Team Partners and internal constituents. The CSC works closely with Encompass, Traffic, Production and Finance departments to ensure stewardship of all Local Sponsorship and flighted business. In addition, the CSC supports the Local Sales Manager and the VP, General Sales Manager on team projects, prospecting, proposals, sales templates, rundowns, digital tracking, social and virtual executions and business development.
• Works directly with Local Sales Manager and Marketing Consultants on client proposals and presentations, as well as client recaps on a daily basis.
• Interacts directly with clients to ensure success of sales initiatives, including offsite client activations and some gameday hospitality.
• Works directly with our gameday Production staff to ensure that all sponsor contractual elements prior to Production's deadlines.
• Interfaces directly with the Traffic department in order to ensure that orders are input correctly and that spots run at the correct time, in the correct show/game, with the correct copy within the contractual boundaries set by the client.
• Works with Digital Sales Manager and Marketing Consultants on all digital campaigns, including orders, traffic and reporting.
• Works with the Local Sales Office to help ensure that clients are satisfied, and the sales goals are met. Presents viable solutions to client issues, as required. Ensures that all information received from the sales offices is accurate and complete, including programming information, traffic deadlines, production schedules, marketing plans, and copy formats.
• Trains new and relocated Sales Assistants on daily tasks and responsibilities. Provides materials for necessary computer programs, gives overall guidance, as well as information on how to resolve potential issues.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalency. A bachelor's degree in preferred.
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience in television production and sales, including a working knowledge of television sales, ratings, and delivery is preferred.
• Good oral and written communication skills are required.
• Good organization and project management skills are required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is needed.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and Strata is a plus.
• The ability to work independently, and as part of a team is required.
• The ability to multitask and deal effectively with changing priorities and deadlines is essential.
• The ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends is necessary.
• Frequently required use of hands and fingers to write, manipulate telephone and computer keyboard.
• Regularly required to hear, talk and use close vision.
• Computer, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, fax machine.
• Primarily works in a quiet professional office environment.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro94j6-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.