We are seeking a Music Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original series productions. You will be an integral part to the music team and will be located in Culver City, CA. The ideal candidate will have robust experience in TV and Movie music production, music supervision and maintain excellent relationships within the synch community. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio.
Key job responsibilities
• Management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composers, scoring process, music delivery, and music licensing for designated productions
• Supervision of designated productions on behalf of the studio
• Utilize a deep understanding of music licensing for film and TV to ensure success of projects
• Partner effectively across internal divisions and with external partners using excellent communication skills
About the team
The Music team oversees all music needs associated with Amazon Studios' original Series and Films. It also leverages the unique musical moments created for our productions to raise awareness of our content. We achieve this through the following guidelines and principles:
1) attract the best talent to create high quality songs and scores for our programming;
2) commit to compelling musical choices that elevate the creative vision of our content;
3) work closely with divisions across Amazon and external stakeholders;
4) work closely with numerous teams across Amazon Studios; and
5) support marketing efforts with overall musical strategies.
• 10-15 years experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry
• Experience providing in-house music support for a TV or film production company
• Film & TV Music supervision experience
• Experience in Film / TV music licensing
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Goal-orientated and self-motivated
• Effective negotiation skills
• Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
• Able to handle ambiguous projects with swift but measured responses / solutions
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
• Adept at learning new software and web based tools
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82n26-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.