Want to build the future of live audio entertainment? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes – no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for team members across a variety of functions, including software engineering/development, product, marketing, design, and more. Come make history, as we expand and launch Amp for millions of listeners.
We're looking for a key team member to support our content marketing efforts to accelerate growth for our new product. The successful candidate will have a strong background in creative operations and project management, and will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically. This person is an expert in the creator landscape, and will be responsible for producing and leading content campaigns that elevate Amp creators, artists, partners, and shows - telling cohesive content-based stories across all owned, operated, and pan-Amazon channels, including but not limited to, the Amp app, email, website, social, app store, Amazon Music, and Alexa.
Reporting to the Head of Content Marketing, the Sr Content Program Manager will help support the Brand and Partnerships teams in conceiving and executing artist, creator and show campaigns that support Amp brand initiatives and elevate creator communities.. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling, a strong grasp of popular culture and music, thrives in ambiguity, and is comfortable in a start-up atmosphere where one day they're working on pilot programs to accelerate emerging creator growth, and the next helping create programs for celebrity artists across Amp and other Amazon channels. This role is ideal for an organized self-starter, comfortable navigating and owning the grey areas in complex organizations, and capable of working autonomously while being part of an energetic, fast-paced, deadline-driven team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of ownership, bias to action, ability to earn trust, and deliver results.
This role can be based in Los Angeles, New York, or Atlanta.
Key job responsibilities
• Help develop then drive 360 content programs across Amp (and Amazon partner) channels to support Amp's overall business goals and amplify the growth of our creators, shows, and partners
• Establish operations frameworks and processes to lead and project manage content programs across the Business & Operations org, owning go-to-market planning and execution for individual programs including messaging, channel support, creator support, content programming support, asset production, and measurement
• Evolve and optimize our programs by developing performance benchmarks and leveraging analytics - qualitative and quantitative - to identify content insights capable of optimizing creator growth, show growth, listener acquisition, engagement, and retention
• Build relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders across Amp's marketing, content programming, creator partnerships, and acquisitions teams to identify content marketing opportunities, and establish mechanisms to connect and influence cross-functional teams
• Manage the marketing content calendar, executing programs against moments that help Amp meet its strategic goals
• Develop and execute creative campaigns that drive content marketing objectives, and partner with other marketing teams to infuse our brand across all customer touch points
• 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
• 9+ years of experience in content, content marketing, creator/artist marketing, programming, or content strategy
• 2+ years' experience at a creator platform, with strong grasp of the creator landscape
• Deep experience working in marketing, content development, programming, or creative in entertainment, music, gaming, or at a B2C product/service
• Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional creative programs, managing both internal and external teams across multiple project and deliverables
• Demonstrated project management excellence, and ability to build and evangelize operational processes that streamline cross-functional efforts
• Experience building relationships at a senior/exec level and influencing internal and external partners
• Ability to analyze data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Openness to ambiguous situations that require a strong sense of ownership, drive, independence, and flexibility
• Excellent communicator and compelling storyteller, with an innate attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in content marketing, development, or programming at a youthful, consumer-facing entertainment or technology brand
• Solutions-oriented with a collaborative mindset, who can proactively anticipate stakeholder needs, obstacles, and gaps in ownership, and find creative solutions
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with an innate curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best possible results
''Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.''
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb3q6-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.