Intern - 3D Art
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job Description3D Art Intern (Summer 2022)
Industrial Toys, creator of Midnight Star and Midnight Star: Renegade, is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Industrial Toys is working on breaking new ground within FPS gaming on mobile. If you're interested in creating new experiences to reach mobile players around the world, we want to meet you!
We are looking for a 3D Generalist Artist Intern to help our studio develop an innovative mobile shooter! You have experience working in the Unreal Engine, is comfortable creating assets quickly and for a variety of different themes and wrappers, and has a grasp of the artists' perspective.
• Help create assets including characters, weapons, and props, learning all aspects of production from concept to integration. This includes Modeling, Texturing from given reference.
• Adapt your work based on feedback and reviews.
• Review and give feedback on 3D assets to ensure they meet technical requirements
• Create or match an existing aesthetic style and implement it through authoring of assets
• Optimize assets for performance based on given requirements
• Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2022 (May - September depending on start date). We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2022, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2022 through June 2023.
• You are legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Experience integrating assets in a game engine.
• Knowledge in industry standard software like Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter/Designer and Photoshop
• 3D Modeling: understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette.
• A good eye for Light, Shades, Color, and Detail in creating Texture Maps of different material types.
• Knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (Shaders, PBR, Normal maps, Displacement maps etc.)
• Passion for making and playing games.
• Passion for Shooter Titles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx6eyq-34-231-244-12-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.