Sony Pictures Imageworks
Sony Pictures Imageworks is located on the unceded traditional territory of the Musqueam, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh First Nations. We are committed to respecting traditional lands, and working with communities towards reconciliation.
Sony Imageworks is seeking a Show Production PA!
This is an entry level, full-time position reporting to the Feature Production Manager and the
Production's Digital Producer. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able
to follow instructions, work independently, be detail-oriented, trustworthy and dependable. No
prior visual effects experience needed, just a great attitude! Ideally has access to a vehicle.
This position supports the day-to-day operations of the production. Below is a list of the type of
duties and skills required:
• Daily meeting room setup/shut down which includes turning on the rooms and troubleshooting
basic technical issues etc.
• Run production errands such as craft service orders
• Responsible for all overtime and working lunch meals
• Handle, track, and keep up-to-date information on production accounting related to craft
services/socials/overtime meals. This includes petty cash and credit card transactions.
• Plan and implement all production show-wide social events
• Decorate the production areas – bring your crafting expertise!
• Aid in facility craft services
• Expense reports
• General administration duties, such as filing, copying, scanning, printing, faxing
• Keep meeting rooms and production areas clean and tidy
• Meeting note-taking
• Schedule meetings
• General production support as needed, possibly cross-production
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker
• Must be detail-oriented
• Be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment and perform time-sensitive tasks
• Must be capable of lifting and moving heavier items, possibly up to 50 lbs.
• Current legal right to work in Canada
• Must be 19 years or older
• Ability to work 40 hours a week plus potential overtime and weekend work
• Have a vehicle, valid driver's license, and vehicle insurance
We value unique perspectives, and want diverse, unique talent to work with us. We encourage candidates from all identities to apply.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwvo3k-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.