We are looking for Franchise Marketing Representative to join our family!
This position is primarily responsible for assisting with, scheduling, and implementing Austin Spurs Marketing opportunities designed to extend the Austin Spurs brand and generate sales opportunities.
The eligible candidate will assist the Marketing Department with daily functions, logistics, events, games and special projects. The role will also occasionally assist with the Communications and Basketball Operations department and special projects with San Antonio FC. The eligible candidate should meet a multitude of qualifications, including but not limited to: ability to maintain confidential documents and files, maintain a professional demeanor and positive demeanour and have strong organizational skill.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E's Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
• Assist with planning, execution, tracking, and organization for all Austin Spurs event marketing opportunities to allow the department to make well-informed decisions.
• Assist with game-day needs for the Austin Spurs Marketing Department.
• Filing, tracking, and reporting-duties as needed by Marketing Department.
• Assist with special projects as needed by San Antonio FC.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Current college or university student in the degree fields of marketing, business, sports management, communications or equivalent.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other digital literacy required.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks and problem solve while occasionally working independently.
• Communicate effectively to leadership.
• Demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
• Strong customer service, teamwork and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to work long, flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• 50% of job able to be performed remotely/50% of work needed to be performed onsite as needed. Travel may be required including to/from San Antonio.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5380-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.