Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Are you an advantageous Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal-oriented environment? If so, our Pricing and Account Management team may have the perfect opportunity for you! The ideal candidate will work with a designated sales team to ensure detailed digital campaign planning and execution as well as provide optimal client service support for assigned advertisers and agencies across the Paramount Portfolio. Responsibilities include:
• Partner with sales to build & strengthen client relationships
• Be main point of contact for all post sale client requests
• Work with marketing, pricing and sales to create thoughtful media mockups and proposals
• Collect and track creative assets and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Ops
• Process Insertion Orders and ensure they are compliant
• Navigate all aspects of client project management and necessary elements for campaign execution
• Work with Ops & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
• Work internally with clients on billing reconciliation
• Help Sales upsell and renew business
• 2+ years of diligent digital advertising experience
• Have a strong desire to win and grow as a digital ad sales professional.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
• BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
• Must be extremely detail oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experience working with DFP, FreeWheel, Operative or Salesforce
• Experience in building media plans and pitch decks
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvjb4-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.