Paramount is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, Paramount provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
The Kids AVOD line of business (LOB) is comprised of Nickelodeon and Nick Jr. brands which are available on a large number of platforms such as iOS, tvOS, Web, Roku, Android mobile, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV.
The Kids AVOD Program Manager is responsible for planning, tracking, and managing the success of the projects to which they are assigned. They will own overall program/project communication and coordination. Ensure that all program/project goals and tasks are detailed, well communicated, understood, and delivered.
The Program Manager will regularly interact with Stakeholders, Product Owners, Developers, Scrum Masters, Program Managers, and QA, to deliver high-quality, timely products and features. The Program Manager must be able to identify issues, resolve conflicts, escalate if necessary, and work across the organization to execute the project. This entails independently leading the complex, business critical activities that may involve integrating the work of multiple large globally dispersed teams and managing those dependencies proactively.
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate program-level ceremonies, meetings, processes, and overall execution of value delivery
• Proactively track and report on program initiatives.
• Identify and manage risks and impediments that affect program scope, schedule, and quality
• Manage dependencies within and across programs
• Collaborate with other Program Managers and Scrum Masters to coordinate initiatives across multiple technology teams, from inception to delivery.
• Act as liaison for the program to other programs and management
• Manage projects (when applicable) and their interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence and integrity of the delivery
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
• Facilitate the production of high-level documentation around existing operational processes and proposed workflows within net new systems or optimized existing systems
• Frequently interact with a diverse group of executives, program managers, technology, and business sponsors
Preferred Program Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
• Independently manage activities and resolve conflict within associated teams with minimal influence from management; work effectively with all levels of management and employees
• Effortlessly sift through ''noise'' and facilitate discussions and team activities with a laser focus towards results
• Leverage advanced project management skills to identify process gaps and introduce innovative approaches that increase predictability and quality
• Strong understanding of associated domain (related technologies, processes, etc.)
• 7+ years of experience in program/project management in a well-established, high-performing software development environment
• Strong knowledge of Agile frameworks and software engineering practices, as well as traditional project management approaches
• Ability to understand technologies applicable to assigned product or service area and facilitate resolution of technical needs as they arise
• Comfortable and experienced in leading business and technology in vetting technical options
• Superb written and verbal communications, presentation skills, and meeting facilitation skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred
• Certified Scrum Master certification, along with other Agile and traditional certifications (like CSPO, PMP, SAFe) highly preferred
• Experience working in a media technology environment as a Project Manager or Program Manager preferably with video-based experiences and products launched on a variety of platforms including web, mobile and streaming devices (Roku, FireTV, tvOS etc.)
• Experience producing advanced reports in Jira, Confluence, G-Suite, Excel and other tools
• Experience working with teams that handle complex code integration among many teams
• Digital and linear media technologies including video delivery, ad delivery, user authentication, content management systems, mobile applications, web sites, and how they integrate with existing technologies
• Experience working with software developers, technical and business management, department heads, product management, QA engineers, and other technology professionals
• Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn93e3-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.