The Executive Producer supervises news content across all media platforms and line produces at least one hour of a live newscast per day.
• Responsible for evaluating stories; organizing them into a cohesive sequence within a newscast or digital content for the web
• Decides the order in which stories will be told, write teases and other content, times news programs, edits videos
• Manage news room, contribute to the editorial process and make solid decisions in breaking news situations
• Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media devices
• Responsible for successful marketing of projects and adherence to budget
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• At least 2 years' producing experience
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong news judgment, journalistic integrity and understanding of viewer needs and expectations
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple task simultaneously
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4z6k-44-200-40-195-42 in your application.