Mastering & Fulfilment Operator
With this international expansion and a move into Korean originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
As Ecosystem Program Development Manager for the Production Innovation team, you will plan and manage a slate of strategic, externally-facing program initiatives and activations that will generate early awareness of innovative new production technology, and cultivate interest in the use of those innovations among talent and filmmaker communities working on Netflix productions. Your work will amplify our partners', vendors', and talents' ability to share their success stories of how technology innovation helped get their creative vision to the screen. In this role, you will work closely with peers across Production Management, Post Production Management, VFX, Virtual Production, and Production Strategy and Operations in order to create a meaningful and consistent Production Innovation strategy across the region.
• Crafting the events and activations in-region that drive awareness of Production Innovations that benefit Netflix and our creative partners
• Identifying and planning live and virtual events with our global events team, including interacting with local event vendors
• Collaborating with cross functional teams to identify and seek outreach opportunities in the local industry, and flesh out initiatives
• Enabling our partners and influential talent across Production Management, Post Production, VFX, and Virtual Production to tell their technology success stories
• Work with internal peers locally to build relationships with local industry associations
• Leveraging the educational support of technology partners to promote workflows
• Leveraging the local government program for our creative partners to promote production innovation
• Creating a data informed approach to all initiatives through design and evaluation.
• Traveling regionally to support relationships, initiatives and events
• 8+ industry experience leading complex, cross functional industry/community campaigns (Hands-on experience at the content-technical related company in the local is preferred but not required)
• Deep Knowledge of the virtual production, and visual effects landscape (technology, services, and craft) across the region, with an understanding of the post production and production industry
• Understanding of a variety of motion picture workflows and practices across different types of content
• Significant understanding of the content and technical industry in the local area.
• Experience driving change through inspiration-indirectly leading peer teams, technology partners, vendors, and local industry associations
• Expert interpersonal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a self-directed, fast paced, and frequently changing environment.
• Willingness to travel
• Fluency in Korean and English is mandatory
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye2m0-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.