Senior Software Engineer, LATAM
• Maintain slates and trackers for each vertical, including talent trackers.
• Make sure different shows are not overlapping talent
• Track incoming pitches and passes
• Track memos: DRFs, Go Series, RenewalsParticipants Trackers - Nonfiction / Talent Tracker for Fiction
• Serve as go-to for cross-functional partners ( Product, Mkt, Publicity, Dub, PR*)
• Manage internal tools (dependent on role/team, update Prequel, Origin Story & Others)
• Encourage Managers to manage tools: Prequel and OS
• Drive innovation with the Engineering team to ensure all content needs are being met within the app ecosystem
• Generate decks for various internal and external presentations
• Organization - Festivals & Events > Be the point person with festivals and events organization and make the internal connection needed with creatives and comms, with organizations and Netflix person until the presentation
• Be the workflow guardian, making sure execs follow the steps and suggesting adjustments when something does not work, having in mind how to make the work better for everyone.
• Help execs track creative approvals during pre-production (scripts, casting, set design)
• Onboard producers on PRODICLE / Development deliveries with production coordinator
• Include Projects - weekend reads for each vertical and participate the meetings -WR
• Introduce Respect training into the Development of all shows
• Encourage partners to join Netflix's Initiatives (shadow, writers room..)
• Affinity with variety series/reality/studio formats
• Shows good judgment and solid critical thinking skills
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation, and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally, with a highly collaborative mindset.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required, Mac OS a plus
• Research and analytical experience related to storytelling, content, and market trends is also preferred
• Desired experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts, as well as reviewing and executing licensing contracts
Education & Work Experience
• At least 5+ years of previous experience as Coordinator/Manager/ Producer on the Unscripted industry
• Prior studio, Production Company, Consulting, or media-focused technology experience desired
• Must have a passion for Nonfiction (unscripted) Content.
• Working English level is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnmz53-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.