Motion Graphics Designer- Freelance (NBC Sports Group)
This is a full-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6+ months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for the NBC Sports Group, including network graphics, show packages, and event inserts and titles.
• Must understand and translate network's brand strategy into quality design
• Expected to handle day to day design needs within a show package as well as build ground up creative design and animations as needed
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team.
• Love of Sports a plus
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS, AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling, texturing and animating
• Must be flexible, detail oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts day night as well as weekends
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm380v-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.