WOWT is a modern facility equipped with state of the art technology, and with our leading broadcast news we provide award winning local news coverage, dedicated community service, and effective marketing solutions for area businesses. Omaha is one of the most progressive cities in the Midwest with a strong market supported by several national industries. The Omaha area boasts an array of top attractions that can't be matched, from the World Famous Henry Doorly Zoo, to the NCAA Men's College World Series. Omaha is popular for our downtown which is home to a revitalized riverfront and the Historic Old Market.
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for all aspects of WOWT NBC Omaha's digital advertising and Omaha Everyday platforms. The expectation is to exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals. Act as the Digital Point Person for all communication with Gray Digital Media, WOWT Advertising Sales staff and clients.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Manages the Sales Team to achieve budget, both Agency and New Direct business
- Maintains an effective call report system to ensure proper development of new and existing accounts
- Develops and implements plans, new products and effective sales presentations to generate new business.
- Develop and maintain good Agency and Advertiser relationships and make sales calls with Account Executives.
- Manage inventory control, rate structure and traffic system
- Create and maintain local sales budgets and forecasting.
- Prefer a bachelor's degree in business Administration with an emphasis in marketing or advertising. Proven track record of sales success.
- Five years' experience in broadcast sales or digital sales
- Some sales management experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Power Point and Excel. Experience with WideOrbit a plus. Strong business writing, listening and verbal communication skills. Google Analytics and DART for Publisher experience preferred but not required.
- Strong Management skills
- Valid Driver's license, and good driving record (will be reviewed)
, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwv3zj-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.