Fox Sports is looking for a Production Assistant to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Production Assistant, you will be responsible for working with Associate Producers to view, log, and cue tapes studio show elements. Additionally, you will support show staff with administrative projects and show needs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• View, log, and cue tapes for studio shows
• Work under Associate Producers and Broadcast Associates in handling video needs
• Connect with digital management and the show's digital presence
• Handling faxing, phone calls, and shipping
• Runs various errands on the day to day of show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Some experience in show production and/or technical operations
• Vast knowledge of sports
• The ability to work in a fast paced sports production environment
• Proficiency with computers, internet, email, telephone, and printer
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1z61x-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.