FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
The FOX Entertainment Talent Relations department is looking to hire an assistant to join our small but mighty team. We handle talent needs, gifting, travel, and internal requests for the entertainment division including casts such as 9-1-1, Masked Singer, Call Me Kat, The Resident, Hell's Kitchen, The Great North, and many more. As part of the Corporate Communications department, we oversee talent opportunities outside of the traditional media landscape such as synergistic promo shoots, the television Upfront in NY, sporting events, and network/affiliate special appearances, to name a few. We are looking for an energetic team player, who can multitask, and is willing to roll up their sleeves and jump right in!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates day-to-day administrative duties for SVP and Director of Talent Relations
• Handle all office administration duties: Scheduling meetings, conference calls, answering phones, preparing expense reports, invoicing for the department, handling couriers and packages, ordering supplies, handling meeting logistics, travel arrangements for SVP and Director, etc.
• Track Production Dates and maintain TR Yearly Calendar along with gifting decks and tracking logs
• Assist during the weekend, early morning, and late evening events (promo shoots, tapings, various Award shows)
• Some weekend/weekday travel for various events (Upfronts, FPEC, Super Bowl, sporting and charity events)
• Maintain list and calendar for all talent birthdays; gather ideas; confirm addresses with talent reps and ensure seamless delivery of gifts
• Create detailed travel and event itineraries
• Responsible for the department's high volume of contracts & invoice management
• Onboarding vendors in Accounts Payable system
• Submitting Invoices
• Tracking Invoices in Yearly Flash Report for Finance
• Maintain Talent Salesforce Database with current show information
• Update and maintain Talent Relations Instagram
• Create a weekly Talent Relations update for Senior Leadership Meetings
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a media/entertainment environment
• Experience scheduling travel arrangements including airfare, hotel, car arrangements, etc.
• Manage and juggle heavy calendar scheduling including multiple meetings and changes, answer multiple phone lines
• Reconcile invoices, track budgets, and complete expense reports
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability, and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce, GoogleDocs, IMDBpro, Studio System and Adobe InDesign
• Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
• Exceptional work ethic and trustworthy
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice; ability to work flexible work hours
• Passion for the entertainment industry and general knowledge
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb5vx-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.