The Designer is responsible for supporting the Senior Designers, Art Directors, Creative Directors, and Design Director in all aspects of visual output at 160over90. This includes, but is not limited to: graphic design, light retouching/photo manipulation, social media posts, production for both digital and print deliverables, branded collateral, web banners, presentation design brand identity, and original content. This role needs someone who is creative, highly organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Designer is able to offer creative solutions to creative and visual problems who can work across all types of programs – from the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign) to Keynote and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Supports in all aspects of visual output for 160over90 and its global marketing network.
• Works with the team to execute branded collateral – from digital mock ups/comps and brand identities to printed materials and presentation design.
• Collaborate with the team to create design solutions for pitch materials and new business opportunities.
• Work with creative, digital, and video teams to deliver on all assets needed for clients' businesses.
• Be able to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times if needed
• This role needs someone who is creative, highly organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
• Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed goals.
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends.
• Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, or related field.
• 3-5 years of experience required.
• Excellent design, typography, and layout skills.
• Candidates must provide their portfolio URL or as an attachment to be considered*
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye583-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.