- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionExecutive Assistant - Sports
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Manager: SVP, Tennis
Location: Coral Gables, FL
WME, a major worldwide talent agency, is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Tennis in our Coral Gables, FL office.
• Handle arrangements for all meetings on behalf of the executive, including, but not limited to, booking conference rooms, crafting/circulating Zoom links or dial-ins, issuing meeting requests/calendar invites, and preparing agendas
• Maintain administrative procedures, including business mail, travel arrangements, expense reports, authorizations and approvals, etc. all in line with company policies and procedures
• Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive's use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations and news releases
• Screen requests to determine priority level, including visitors, phone calls, and incoming correspondence
• Aid in preparation of presentation materials and decks through PowerPoint
• Participate in special project assignments on an as-required basis
Qualifications / Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant administrative experience
• Interest in talent or the sports landscape, especially tennis
• Highly professional with excellent judgment and discretion
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Critical attention to detail and highly organized
• Previous experience managing an executive desk preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to liaise with senior executive staff, external clients & partners
• Ability to review and understand contracts
• Comfortable managing a high volume of work and juggling multiple priorities at one time
• Proficient at preparing documents and presentation materials, especially within Microsoft PowerPoint
• Capable of managing several projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r07496-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.