Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Effectively manage Chief Analytics Officer 's calendars, including setting, re- scheduling and confirming multiple meetings and conference calls
• Manage heavy phone detail
• Arrange travel plans as needed, including purchasing tickets, creating itineraries, and arranging transportation to and from airport to locations
• Liaise internally and externally as necessary with all levels of personnel, clients and business associates
• Update and maintain internal online filing systems;
• Filing and distributing material
• Work on special projects as needed.
Knowledge and Experience
• College degree preferred, but not required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel
• I nterest in research and analytics preferred
Skills and Abilitiy
• Professional, detail-oriented, motivated and proactive
• Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple tasks
• Maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality with analytics matters
• Exhibit strong and effective written and communication skills
• Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
• Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment and make decisions with informed discretion;
• Must have professional phone etiquette.
• Interest in analytics a plus
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rje0n2-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.