The Discovery Ad Sales Brand Solutions department supports the international and local ad sales teams, spread throughout the world, to sell advertising solutions across all platforms. It regroups different teams: from Product Strategists, to Creatives and Brand Content production. Being at the heart of the sales process, the ultimate goal of this team is to grow and optimize the global Adsales revenue.
The Brand Solutions team focuses its effort in managing the sponsorship inventory, creating a canvas of advertising opportunities and solutions around the editorial contents available on linear, digital and social, and developing creative special ad operations together with editorial teams, in response to client's briefs.
The Discovery Ad Sales Brand Solutions department is looking for a Solution Account Manager (SAM) on a fixed term contract. Reporting into the SAM Leader, they will help grow International Ad Sales (IAS) revenue through delivering best in class brand content commercial activation.
Reporting directly into the SAM Leader, the SAM will support several ad sales teams based across markets, and will be the main point of entry for the International Sales team's requests, they will:
• Push all offers (TV-WEB-Mobile) based on our sellable Ips across Discovery portfolio.
• Pull briefs and develop ambitious special ads operations with the help of the creative and editorial teams on all platforms, from innovative editorial branded integration developed together with content teams, to disruptive ad formats.
• Get support from experts from different departments within the company and all over the world (Europe, USA, Latam, APAC) to grow ambitions and overcome potential blockers
• Bring together and coordinate internal teams to ensure the implementation of campaigns, optimization of the revenues, to guarantee the respect of constraints and laws.
• Manage transversal projects with high skills of organization and rigor.
• Make a weekly reporting with the ongoing offers and their current status.
Being a team of internal clients' servicing, the candidate will have to be very solutions oriented, pro-active, organized, available and with a prominent entrepreneurial and creative mind-set.
The position requires abilities to innovate, negotiate, convince, compromise and to have fun!
• You have at least 4 years of working experience, ideally in the field of advertising (ideally on international campaigns/brands), media (content creation, editorial teams, marketing) and/or sport business.
• You have a very good level of English (written and spoken). You will have to lead meetings exclusively in English.
• Experiences within international companies are a plus.
• You hold a master in Sales Marketing acquired in Business School or equivalent. You have expert skills in Office software (PowerPoint / Excel). Good skills in Photoshop are a plus.
• You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and client servicing skills; you are very creative and open-minded, with proven track records in creative TV/Digital project management. You are organized and thorough.
• You are a digital native, heavy user of social platforms.
• You are an entertainment and/ sports fanatic and a team player.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkqjo4-3-91-92-194-42 in your application.