Who we are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Account Manager – Cross-Team Activation will play a leadership role in driving the partner activation for MGM. The position will develop and lead the overall strategic vision for current partners, identify and recommend additional partners to fulfill client objectives, lead negotiations and activations to bring partnerships to life.
• Develop and deliver overarching strategic vision based on partner's business and brand objectives
• Identify solutions in the sports & entertainment marketing partnership marketplace
• Provide strategic insight on existing campaigns and projects, making suggestions for optimization of resources for increased performance
• Develop and deliver compelling written and verbal communications
• Lead overall planning of campaigns, events and activations, working with internal account team, MGM client team and external agencies
• Develop and deliver integrated partner activation plans, based on partner business and brand objectives
• Develop & oversee the execution of property-specific programs, partnerships, promotions & experiential activations
• Oversee & facilitate the creative development process of marketing materials, experiential assets and event-related creative (includes briefing designers & obtaining internal & client approvals)
• Lead day-to-day partner strategy team
• Manage and lead overall direct client relationship
• Work with CAA Data & Analytics team to develop KPIs and measurement criteria across partner programs
• Work with other team functions (e.g. Creative, Experiential, Social Impact, Insights / trends, etc.) to ensure goals and objectives are met
• Manage and train junior staff members
• Track activation budgets with accountability for reporting
• Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience
• 7 + years experience in partner, sports & entertainment consulting environment
• Established relationships with properties and entities in the sports & entertainment marketing world
• Best-in-class client servicing and relationship building
• Strong negotiation skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to ''think on one's feet'' in a fast-paced, agency environment
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rje4xb-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.