Researcher, Non Scripted (Canada Summer Job)
ABOUT THE JOB
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.
We are seeking a Researcher, Non Scripted to join our team for a period of 7 weeks.
Timeline: July 11, 2022 - (7 weeks)
Type: 40 hours per week
Salary: CAD $15.65/hr
This position will be under the Canada Summer Job program. For that reason, to be eligible for this opportunity, candidates must be:
• Between 15-30 years old
• Either a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident (international students are not eligible)
To find out more about the Canada Summer Job program visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-develop...
Role & Responsibilities
• Researching various topics, stories, characters and industries that aid in the development of telling non-fiction stories through documentaries and unscripted television
• Brainstorming ideas that are in the zeitgeist and ripe for non-fiction adaptation
• Support with administrative tasks in organizing research, development, and productions
• Strong computer skills (Windows/Mac)
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office platforms
• Research skills using google and all social media platforms
• Have an understanding and passion for the entertainment industry
• Must have writing experience and samples available upon request
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9251-44-200-171-74-42 in your application.