- Full Time
Job DescriptionBRON Digital, is a state-of-the-art virtual production and service company, that utilizes the Unreal Engine to develop and produce long-form animation for series television, short-form content, and motion pictures. This division leverages BRON's extensive experience producing traditional CGI animation to apply and adapt the best practices of linear animation pipelines and marry those with Unreal Engine centered, virtual production workflows. The move allows BRON to broaden and expand its production and produce high quality content with much faster turnarounds.
Role and Responsibilities
• Compile, edit, and modify short promotional pieces for our Internal Slate of projects
• Editing everything from short-form social content to promotional video to internal videos, using material given by production
• Coordinate with the EVP, Digital and the Project manager, Digital, to meet deadlines
• Being responsive to producers' feedback for style and creative choices
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Communicate effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to listen carefully and follow instructions and ask questions when appropriate
• Technically proficient in Davinci Resolve and After Effects
• String understanding of industry standards and delivery specifications
Excellent computer skills and meticulous organization are imperative
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g32qw4-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
BRON is a worldwide media and entertainment company committed to furthering the art and craft of meaningful commercial storytelling. Focused on the strategic development, production and financing of original live-action and animated features, television and digital media content, BRON has been instrumental in more than 90 productions and has built a robust slate of upcoming projects across all platforms.