Want to build the future of live audio entertainment? Join Amazon's newest mobile app, Amp, where anyone can host live radio shows with the music they love. Currently in beta in the US, Amp's evolving how people discover and share music. Create a show, call-in, or bop along to some tunes – no subscription, additional hardware, or editing needed.
As part of an agile team, you will be working in a startup atmosphere while being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company. Amp is on the bleeding-edge of consumer-facing products, where every team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. We build systems that will be distributed around the world, spanning mobile apps and voice-forward experiences on Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa. Amp products support our mission of delivering audio entertainment in new and exciting ways that creators and listeners will love.
The Amp team is looking for an experienced creative program manager with a track record of delivery, ownership, and execution to lead creative production across our portfolio of marketing campaigns. This role will work across internal partners and external resources to enable the development of creative assets, building processes and leveraging technology to achieve our goals and scale our processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing campaigns and building a project management pipeline to streamline work, unlock efficiencies, and deliver on creative initiatives.
Come make history, as we launch new projects for millions of listeners.
This role may be located in Los Angeles, Atlanta, or New York.
Key job responsibilities
• Lead and coordinate production efforts to develop campaign assets across marketing, creative, programming, and product
• Manage creative production budget
• Collect creative requirements from internal customers, write project plans, and drive project schedules
• Work with customer strategy owners to define and streamline processes upstream and drive best practices for creative development
• Manage tent-pole projects end-to-end, working closely with agency partners, internal business partners, external vendors, and other departments
• Manage delivery of creative assets on time and within budget
• Clearly communicate roadmaps, progress, risks, and changes to key stakeholders across project teams
• Write, edit, review and maintain wikis and process documentation
• 5-7 years of experience as a producer, program manager or similar role with interactive/ad agencies, design studios, production or Internet companies
• Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations
• Strong problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to work on different projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders
• Basic knowledge of creative desktop design tools
• Strong Microsoft excel skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Design experience
• An available online portfolio
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbm1m-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.