Director of Corporate Development Back
Job Descriptions:Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (“MGM”) is seeking a Director of Corporate Development to support MGM’s corporate development activities worldwide. The candidate must be highly intelligent, self-motivated and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment, with meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical and presentation skills.
In this highly visible position the candidate will be a critical member of MGM’s Corporate Development team and work with senior executives across all of MGM’s business units globally.
• Work directly with the Executive Vice President of Corporate Development to drive transaction evaluation and deal execution for M&A, investments, joint ventures and partnerships
• Prepare and/or review detailed financial and analytical analysis and presentation materials
• Coordinate due diligence efforts across multiple divisions within MGM
• Liaise with internal and external financial, tax and legal resources
• Identify and/or meet with companies and evaluate new opportunities
• Assess and discuss industry trends
Job Requirements:• BA/BS degree required
• 2-3 years’ in investment banking or consulting, entertainment industry experience preferred
• Ability to work simultaneously on multiple transactions in team environments
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of presenting key ideas, facts and concepts to important constituencies
• Proactive approach to moving projects forward